- A: 16 pulses of left ventricular (LV) pressure, lasting 6.82 seconds and registered at a rate of 150 s/s. The first four pulsations (E) are amplified in Figure 1E.
- B: Contour of the module given by CWT of the pulses shown in Fig. 1A.
- C: Three-dimensional contour image. HR, ventricular ejection (VE), maximal ventricular pressures (MVP) and respiratory influence (RI).
- D: Fourier spectrum of the original recordings.
- E: The first four pulsations from Figure 1A, shown in an expanded time scale.
- F: Contour module of the pressure pulsations shown in Figure 1E.