SciELO - Scientific Electronic Library Online

 
vol.64 número2CINCO NUEVOS REGISTROS PARA LA FLORA VASCULAR DE CHILE CONTINENTALBANCO DE SEMILLAS, REGENERACION Y CRECIMIENTO DE TELINE MONSPESSULANA (L.) K. KOCH DESPUES DE UN INCENDIO FORESTAL índice de autoresíndice de materiabúsqueda de artículos
Home Pagelista alfabética de revistas  

Gayana. Botánica

versión On-line ISSN 0717-6643

Resumen

PEREIRA, Iris. LICHENIZED FUNGI OF PARQUE KATALAPI, X REGION, CHILE. Gayana Bot. [online]. 2007, vol.64, n.2, pp. 192-200. ISSN 0717-6643.  http://dx.doi.org/10.4067/S0717-66432007000200004.

In this work, the results of the mycobiota lichenized of Katalapi Park, X Region (Región de los Lagos), Chile, are presented, with the purpose to give information that contribute to future ecological studies. Five sampling sites were established in the Park, covering the main diversity of available substrates: bark of trunks and branches of trees and shrubs, mosses, soil, rocks, some of them subemerged. Others substrates corresponded to bark fruit and ornamental trees. Up to now 45 species were revealed: 18 (40 %) of these corresponded to cyanolichens. The remaining 60 % to chlorolichens. Distribution into the Park, habit, habitat and their photobiont are given for each taxon. Three news records of lichens for Chile are informed: Erioderma glaucescens (Taylor) C.W.Dodge, Physconia grisea (Lam.) Poelt, Sticta caliginosa D.J.Galloway and the distribution of Pannaria conoplea (Ach.) Bory is ampled. Photographs of the species more frequent are presented.

Palabras llave : Cyanolichens; chlorolichens; diversity; photobionts; lichenized fungi.

        · resumen en Español     · texto en Español     · pdf en Español